Thursday, April 21, 2011

Elesha + Pete {ENGAGED!}

I met Elesha at our Spring bridal fair back in February and I instantly liked her! She started telling me about her wedding this summer and while we were chatting I noticed her son, who looked like the last place he wanted to be on a Sunday morning was at a bridal fair with his mom! I started chatting with him and learned that that particular Sunday was more important than others- he had a VERY important game he had to play in, and he was very happy his mom had made a decision because he COULD NOT be late! In fact, he was headed there right after they left the show, he informed me, and I noticed he was dressed and ready- I then understood that this must REALLY be an important game! :)

So after they left I was super excited Elesha had chosen us to be a part of her wedding. I couldn't wait to meet Pete at their engagement shoot and for Adam and I to get to know them a bit better. The day of their shoot came and at the last minute, crazy insane winds made us have to postpone...but a week later we were able to try again and this time we got gorgeous weather! We started off at Kaufman Gardens down off the Plaza and then headed to the waterfront. They had a beautiful day, and Pete is such a fun guy! We learned all about the importance of fishing and talked about their wedding day and the fun ideas for pictures. It was great finally getting to get to know them (AND, I found out her son did in fact win that all-important game!)!

Here are a few favorites from their shoot! We hope you enjoy the preview! Also, if you haven't already become fans of our Facebook Page, head on over and be sure to "like" us- we posted more goodies from their shoot over there!





















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP