Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nicole + Bobby {ENGAGED!}

I first met Nicole at a meeting with another of our brides, and I had no idea she was engaged (or about to be!). She seemed like such a sweetie, and I was SO excited when I got an email weeks later sharing her good news!

We sat down with Nicole and her mom shortly after and heard all about her plans for a gorgeous vintage, old-Hollywood theater wedding...and I was SO excited!! We talked all about different ideas for pictures and different ideas for their engagement shoot and I couldn't wait to see her again (and meet Bobby, of course!).

We got a great day for their shoot and we started down in the P&L to get some vintage-theater inspired pictures. Since we didnt get to go INSIDE a theater like we had planned, we decided to shoot some outside, and luckily this part of town has 2 within walking distance that both have a nice vintage vibe- I was in LOVE with her dress!! And Bobby was so sweet- they are such a cute couple!

After shooting downtown we headed out to Lake Jacomo for some nature-inspired settings...this was my first time out here and I loved it! The water and trees made for some fantastic backdrops (and we only hit one area!) and again, I was digging her dress!

My favorite part of the shoot though had to be the shoes...they had shoes with their wedding date airbrushed on them, and it was probably one of the cutest things I have come across lately. I absolutely LOVE how the shots with the shoes came out- they look so in love and excited!!!

Enjoy a few teasers from their shoot, and be sure to visit out Facebook Page, like us, and check out some more from their shoot as well as many others!

Can't wait for the wedding- hope you both had a blast and that you enjoy your pictures!





















1 comments:

Nicole Roadcap May 1, 2011 at 9:56 PM  

Thank you soo, much for posting these! I look at them like 5 times a day and some how my favortie picture changes each time I look. I can't wait to see the rest!!!
~Nicole

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP