Tuesday, May 5, 2009

engagement pictures- finally!

Wedding planning has started to become a bit more stressful. I think it is because I realized today that we are less than 6 months from the big day, and we have very little planned.

But a good thing, back on Sunday Adam and I had the chance (finally, after over a year of waiting!) to get our engagement pictures done! We knew we wanted the pictures done in KC, mainly because we live here, but also because there are some really, really neat places to get them done here. So after many, many days of searching, we finally decided on Sandberg Photography to do our pictures. Christina is super talented, and I love love love her editing style and use of textures. She also takes absolutely incredible pictures of children!

She and her husband took us down to the West Bottoms on Sunday and we really had a fun time finding neat places to take pictures. She had some really fun ideas, and it was an entirely different experience being on the other side of the camera for once. Adam wasnt too thrilled about having his picture taken, but in the end he admitted that it wasnt as bad as he thought. But I do admit it was a bit strange being the one photographed instead of taking the pictures! Now I know what everyone is going through when they say they feel awkward. ;)

But the shoot went really well I think, and I cannot wait to see Christina's pictures. She posted a couple on her blog last night, and I LOVE them so far. It makes me very excited to see the rest, especially because even though I love taking pictures, I'm really not photogenic whatsoever. Hence why my talent lies behind the lens and not in front :). But keep checking her blog in the coming days, she'll have more teasers as well as a little "Spotlight" interview type deal she did with me about my business!

But a big thanks to Christina who was super cool and a blast to work with. Hopefully we will get to interact more in the future here in KC! I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP