Tuesday, April 28, 2009

sarah + tyson wedding







A couple weeks ago Adam and I had the pleasure to shoot Sarah and Tyson's wedding in San Diego. It was not only absolutely BEAUTIFUL, but they had perfect California weather to top it all off! They took all of the guests on a double decker bus through San Diego- it was such a fun idea and we got to stop for pictures at all of the fun places in town- including the beach!

It was such a fun wedding and they are such an adorable couple. They just got back from their honeymoon and I hope they had an amazing time! The pictures turned out GREAT so far, and I am so excited for the rest.

Thanks for letting us have such a great weekend guys- everything was so beautiful and you guys are just so adorable! :) Here are just a few of my favorites from the day, I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them!!





















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP