Tuesday, February 24, 2009

welcome to the world of blogging!

So after months of procrastination, I finally figured to jump onto this blog bandwagon. I figured I was in the minority here, so why not, eh?

And what a better way to get started in the blogging world by a post full of pictures? I thought it was pretty good myself.

Anywho, we had our second bridal fair here in KC and I have to say that the turnout was absolutely amazing. It was better than anyone could have imagine and the booth turned out better than I planned.

And we were situated next to the yummy and fantastic Chocolate Picture People (yes, you read that right!), which made the day much more entertaining. I mean come on, what could be better than pictures on chocolate?! Nothing, that's right.

In any case, it was a great day. We met with alot of awesome brides and I can't wait to talk with alot of them further. We've only got a handful of 2009 dates open- so if you were one of those 09 brides interested at the fair- be sure to get an appointment set up soon!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP