Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ayleice + Craig {Engaged!}

I met Ayleice when I was in high school at Roncalli. She was a year ahead of me, but we hung around with some of the same friends and we got to know each other pretty well...then she trasnferred to Northwest, where ironically enough, she met and became friends with Adam.

So imagine my surprise, many years later, when an email pops up in my Inbox, saying she was engaged! We hadn't talked in years, and it was so exciting to hear about her wedding plans- and Adam and I were honored that she had asked us to capture the big day.

We met on a perfect weekend up in Omaha for their engagement shoot downtown. The weather was great, and we managed to find parts of the downtown area that were not overrun with people out also enjoying the beautiful day. It was so much fun getting to see Ayleice again and getting to meet Craig. They are adorable together, and it turns out Craig went to Roncalli as well- just a few years earlier- so it was fun getting to reminisce about the good old Crimson Pride days. ;)

Here are a few goodies from their shoot- we are so excited to be a part of their wedding this summer. I hope you guys had a blast at your shoot, and I hope you enjoy the pictures!



















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP