Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Kelly + Caleb Engagement

We met Kelly and Caleb late one night (and by late, I'm talking, close to midnight late!) in Omaha after trying to coordinate schedules for quite some time. When we aren't always in Omaha and you have a couple who works in the overnight- things get a bit tricky! But we didnt mind, and we spent the wee hours of the morning discussing their wedding plans for next May at the Joslyn.

We were so excited to see them again, after discussing their engagement shoot for many months. They decided on the beautiful botanical gardens and we got a perfect day for the shoot- although warm for September! Kelly had some great ideas and inspiration for her shoot, and I was super excited to put these ideas into action! It is always SO much fun for us when we get to try out new ideas in shoots- it makes for some great new images!

I loved their outfits and the vintage vibe that was the inspiration for the shoot. Kelly had an adorable outfit, and I was totally digging the hat on Caleb! We shot all over the gardens- including tying some picture frames to trees for the last part of the shoot! How FUN are these pictures?!

Here are a few favorites from the day! I am digging the vintage inspired shoots lately! It gives me so much to play with while I am editing, and I LOVE the muted, antique edits. Their clothing and background just led perfectly to this vibe!





















































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP