Thursday, September 2, 2010

(ENGAGED!!) Whitney + Marshall

HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONE!!!

Can you believe that it is already September?! Before you know it the sweaters will come out, the leaves will start changing, and that wonderful crisp breeze will start blowing through the air. I can't wait- fall has always been my absolute favorite season!

So to start off the month, here are some teasers from our latest engagement session! Meet Whitney and Marshall, an adorable couple who happen to also be having a fall wedding this October! At a barn! As incredibly excited as I am for their wedding, I was more excited to meet these two after talking for a long time with Whitney over email. From the way she talked about her wedding, I knew she was someone I would get along with instantly- and I was right!

These two were so much fun and with the way they interacted with one another you could tell that they are very much in love. We kept with the nature theme of their wedding and headed up north to get some pictures in a park, complete with trees and rustic buildings. We found the place a few months back when we took a wedding couple there, and I knew this would be perfect for these two!

They have a KU/MU rivalry going on, so we had to get some pictures of the two supporting their teams! They were so cute! After our time at the park, these two wanted to end their shoot by jumping into a waterfall they had found a few minutes away. Adam and I were thrilled- not only do we LOVE fun ideas like this, but we also did something similar for our own engagement shoot over a year ago, so we were definitely excited to get some fun pics! Unfortunately, after we drove to the spot, it turned out that the waterfall was turned off for the day (even though it was 100 degrees outside!). Instead we took some fun pictures where the water usually flows, and although it didnt quite give the same effect, it was still a lot of fun!

Here are a few favorites from the day! I hope you both enjoy them so far, and Adam and I cannot wait to share in your wedding day next month!















One of my favorites!! So cute!







I just love her eyes- GORGEOUS!


























Happy September everyone!!! Hope you enjoyed the teasers! :D


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP