Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!!!

I just wanted to take a second today and give a shout out to one of the most important people in my life- my mom! Today is my incredible mother's birthday and I wish more than anything that I could be there to spend the day with her. She means the world to me and every single day I strive to be more and more like her. If I can one day become half the woman she is I will be thankful!

My mother is an incredibly talented, kind, and wonderful person and I would not be the person that I am today without her guidance and love. She is always the first person I turn to in a problem or to share a happy moment and I have no idea what I would ever do without her by my side. She has overcome a lot in her life and her strength and compassion is something that I and my sisters look up to every day. She is amazing, and I hope that she has a truly wonderful day today.

So mom- HAPPY BIRTHDAY from Adam and I, and we will be there this weekend to celebrate!! I love you more than anything!!!



Here are a couple pictures from my wedding last year with my beautiful mom!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP