Friday, May 8, 2009

an omaha weekend

This week has been crazy busy with editing and I feel like I should post more of what I have been doing so it doesnt look like I fell off the face of the earth. :) Adam and I are heading back to Omaha this weekend, I get to go to my really good friend Sara's bridal shower and the Sunday we have back to back engagement shoots set up. Jen and Don are up first and I am super excited. They seem like a really fun couple and I am excited to get to interact and meet them and explore more of downtown.

Later in the afternoon we are finally getting to do Catie & Jake's pictures. Catie has been one of my really really great friends since we were freshman in high school and I can't tell you how great it is to have the honor of shooting her wedding. Their e-pics were rained out a couple weeks ago, but the weather is looking better for Sunday, and they have some REALLY fun ideas for the pictures that I am SUPER excited about, so I know this shoot will be tons of fun. Catie is also a very talented graphic designer. And along with helping me with my invites and save the dates (previews to come!) she also has her own invitation and design business. Stay tuned, because after I have some awesome pictures of her, I plan to tell you a bit more about her business and send you towards her blog and website. She is very very talented so I hope you'll look back to check her out. I'm so excited for her to help with our invites and all for our wedding, I've looked at invitations for almost 2 years now, never finding anything remotely like what I wanted. And then I take a look at Catie's site, and wouldn't you know it, all of her stuff just has that pop I was wanting in ours. They are unlike anything you've seen!

Anywho, busy weekend ahead, but it should be fun! I'm off to do some last minute cleaning before we head on back to Omaha. Look for teasers and much much more this next week! :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP